We have a fantastic team of 30+ people inspired by helping others. They live in communities across Ontario and thrive in remote or hybrid office environments.
Our Inquiry Services team’s role is to help people identify, understand, and effectively use the programs that are part of the human service system.
- Our Community Navigators help people make informed decisions about possible solutions, provide information and referrals to programs, and offer advocacy and follow-up support.
- They are prepared to assess and meet the immediate, short-term needs of inquirers experiencing a crisis, connecting them to the most appropriate service provider.
Our Data Resources team manages an inventory of community, social, health and government services, including the details about services and the conditions under which they are available for people.
- Our Data Curators contact all listed organizations and programs to request a review and update of their information, monitor news and social media for service changes and new programs, and maintain specialized data sets for many community partners.
- The database supports our Community Navigators, numerous custom online directories, and municipal GIS databases.
Our Business Intelligence team uses a content management system to collect data about call details, demographics, service outcomes, online searches, and satisfaction surveys.
- Our data analysts use our business intelligence platform to identify trending needs, service gaps, and barriers to service in real time.
- They provide custom reporting for service partners and community planners.
Our Social Enterprise team advances cross-sector partnerships, supporting and leading innovative solutions addressing local and regional community needs.
- Our Senior Leadership team is engaged in 34 community tables and support 80+ partnerships partnerships across many sectors, including clinicians/paramedics social prescribing, housing and homelessness services, poverty impact and health equity, seniors and volunteerism, and specialized phone lines, intake, and navigation services.